27 June 2011

There's a growing nugg in my belleh!

Wow! Broun is going to be a daddy, and I'm going to be a mommy. Surprise!!!


Here are some belly pics from the past weeks. They are all pretty similar, but I think my belly has popped out this last week (13), and my boobs have grown. I guess the better for squirting out milk with? I'm never supposed to end sentences with prepositions, but who's counting...about?



9 weeks
8 weeks


...And as for stealing ideas, I copy-pasted the "Pregnancy Highlights" from another blog. We'll see if I can keep this up.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks (14 on Wednesday)
Size of baby: Nug is about the size of a peach
Total Weight Gain: uhh, already too much for just reaching my 2nd trimester ( i will say less than 10)
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but literally everything on me is expanding at a quick rate
Gender: Can't wait to find out! (I think it's a little chiquitito)
Sleep: I wake up once or twice a night. Can fall asleep at any time during the day.
What I miss: working out/playing sports with my heart rate being over 140bpm.
Cravings: all food, especially candy.
Symptons: Baby in belly, fatigue, weight gain. would have no clue I am pregnant if I didn't pay close attention to my body. no nausea. thankful to GOD that he is allowing me to want more kids from this easy/boring pregnancy!!
Best Moment this week: Hearing baby's strong heartbeat and seeing him growww!! Oh, and telling the whole youth group in NYC that we're preggs. Best reaction ever. =) 
 
Here is baby today:

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! "Symptoms: baby growing in belly."

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! you look totally adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! the sonogram is amazing! it's really happening - baby in belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the photos coming!! But it's not the preposition at the end of that sentence that bothered me....but 'b***s & squirting' in the same sentence should just NEVER be.... SweetT.

    ReplyDelete