03 September 2011

I'm never cold with all this body heat. and 100+ temps.


Well here I am again!! Time to share some more pics of the ever-increasing belly size... for some reason, I think my baby just wants to be seen as much as possible, even in the womb, that she squeezes her little body up against mine and makes herself look extra huge for her [gestational] age. a.k.a. my belly seems huge to be only 23 weeks preggo, no? but good news, baby stacy is growing EXACTLY to the due date was selected for her! way to go girl!!                     
here goes with some preggo highlights:

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks (6 months on Wednesday!)
Size of baby: Baby G (georgia) is about 12 in. long and a little over 1 pound (the size of a large mango? i didn't know large mangos were a foot long. that's giant.)
Total Weight Gain:oh you know, ENOUGH. I am guessing I weigh about as much as I did after my freshman year in college. gooey and voluptuous.
Maternity Clothes:Well, yes and no. yes, my tops need to be larger than life to fit now, but now that Katy gave me a "Be-Band" (i think thats what its called) i can wear any of my old pants unbuttoned/unzipped and no one can tell!! magic.
Gender:Baby G(irl)!!!! cannot wait to meet her already.
Movement:She moves ALOT these days. I absolutely loooove it. I've read that she should now be on a "sleep cycle" and I can safely say she wakes up around 3:30-5am every morning. gettin ready for some loooong nights ahead! oh, why Georgia, why.
Sleep: Meh, it varies. right now I have a brutal cough/chest wheezy thing going on and it's a bit tough to stay asleep all night. usually it's fine. figuring out how to position a huge belly gets tricky, though.
What I miss: working out...
Cravings:Most things that are heavy, fattening, and spicy.
Symptoms: I think she's growing and my ligaments are stretching. lots of pulling on my mid-section. weird, huh?
Best Moment this week: knowing that I'm one week closer to meeting her! and getting excited about showers with friends!


22 weeks
23 weeks
23 weeks

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. GOODNESS!!!!! you have an adorable belly bump and I can't believe Baby G is only 3 months away!! can't wait to meet her - she will be a bundle of sass, adorableness, and hilarious sayings! love love love love y'all!

    ReplyDelete